Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to the most frequently asked questions that our customers have. If you don’t see the answer to your specific question, please get in touch with us at 877-864-6867.
Who can take your courses and receive credit?
Our courses can be taken by MDs, DOs, PAs, NPs, RNs, CRNAs, CAAs, and Psychologists. See our Accreditation page for accreditation details.
What learning materials are included in my seminar package?
You will receive audio CDs and a 3 page written summary accompanying each CD, which contains detailed,
What documentation will I receive upon completion of my seminar?
Once you have returned the tests, course worksheet and evaluation, and the tests have been graded by Audio Digest, we will issue two certificates. One is the official CME transcript from Audio Digest. The other is the Certificate of Participation, which states which course you took, along with the dates, location, and
Is my seminar tax deductible?
Travel Medical Seminars is not a CPA or tax professional, and does not give tax advice. Tax laws and regulations change frequently, and each situation is different; consult your tax advisor before you claim deductions or take any action on taxes.
How long do I have after my seminar is over to turn in the testing forms, course worksheet, and evaluation?
All forms are to be returned within 2 weeks after the last date of your seminar period. Once your tests are received and graded your CME certificates will be mailed to you (usual turnaround time is 4 weeks).
What score do I need to receive on the test to receive credit?
You need to receive an 80% or higher exam score to receive credit. With the exception of CRNAs you may retake a failed exam one time to try and earn full credit. CRNAs must earn a score of 80% to receive credit, and are not permitted to retest, as per the AANA.
Can I still take your course if I subscribe to Audio Digest?
Yes, however you will need to take a specialty other than to the one to which you currently subscribe, otherwise you will not receive credit for duplicated material.
Information for MOC
• Eligible AudioDigest Anesthesiology activities that comply with the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) MOCA® and MOCA 2.0® requirements for Part 2: Lifelong Learning and Self-Assessment (LLS) are registered by Audio Digest through the ACCME’s Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS). Participant completion data (for physicians who have provided Audio Digest with their ABA ID) will be reported to the ABA (via PARS) in a timely manner.
Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology Program® and MOCA® are registered certification marks of the American Board of Anesthesiology®. MOCA 2.0® is a trademark of the American Board of Anesthesiology®.
• AudioDigest Emergency Medicine CME activities with accompanying tests can be used for ABEM MOC self-assessment credit.
• Relevant AudioDigest Gastroenterology CME activities with accompanying tests can be used for ABCRS MOC Part 2 Self-Assessment.
Audio Digest Gastroenterology CME activities may be used for ABCRS MOC Part 2 S-A credit only if that content is relevant to the practice of colon and rectal surgery.
• Relevant AudioDigest General Surgery CME activities with accompanying tests can be used for ABS and/or ABCRS MOC Part 2 Self-Assessment credit.
AudioDigest General Surgery CME activities may be used for ABS MOC Part 2 S-A credit only if that content is relevant to the practice of general surgery. For ABCRS MOC Part 2 S-A credit, content must be relevant to the practice of colon and rectal surgery.
• Eligible AudioDigest Internal Medicine programs and lectures, beginning with Volume 63, Issue 37 (pub date: Oct 7, 2016), are designated for both CME credit and ABIM MOC points. Participant completion data for eligible Internal Medicine activities will be reported to the ABIM (via PARS) within 60 days of participation. However, Audio Digest is unable to report MOC points earned without having the physician’s accurate ABIM ID and DOB (mm/dd) on file. Note: ABIM does not accept MOC points after March 31 for the year prior.
What type of credit will Canadian physicians earn?
• Members of the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) are permitted to claim Mainpro+ Self-Learning Certified credits (up to 50 credits per cycle) for successful completion of activities designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. This applies to all AudioDigest CME/CE activities.
CFPC members are able to receive Mainpro+ Self-Learning Certified credits for all AudioDigest Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine activities that provide AAFP Prescribed credit. This is due to a reciprocal agreement between CFPC and AAFP. AudioDigest EM and FM activities are eligible for AAFP Prescribed credit for up to 1 year from the publication date.
All AudioDigest lecture-activities are eligible for Mainpro+ Non-certified credits. Mainpro+ participants may also earn additional certified credits by completing a Linking Learning exercise.
• For members of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, the time spent on an AudioDigest program may be included within MOC Section 2: Self-Learning as a Scanning activity (podcasts, audiotapes, videotapes).
Is there a discount for my spouse taking a course at the same time and location as me?
Yes, your spouse may take any course during the same seminar dates and location as the primary participant at a discounted rate of $300 for the short course or $350 for a full course. There are no additional discounts for the
What is the cancellation policy?
You may cancel your course 21 days or more prior to your seminar start date and receive a refund, less a $50.00 non-refundable administrative fee (per person/per course). If you have already received the seminar materials, or if they have already been shipped to you, you will be responsible for returning these UNOPENED materials to Travel Medical Seminars at your expense. Upon return of all the materials, we will issue a refund minus the incurred shipping fees and a $50.00 per person/per course administrative fee. If you have any further questions please call our office at 877-864-6867.
Courses cannot be cancelled within 20 days of the seminar start date however the course may be put on hold to be taken at a future date (up to 12 months later). Arrangements must be made in writing (email), directly with our office. If you have any further questions please call our office at 877-864-6867.
(policy updated 11/14/18)